Počet dní: 2
Cena: 2 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: partnery
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Termíny v MHM:
This course provides an introduction to the new Hitachi VSP 5000 Series. It focuses onthe overall hardware architecture as well as highlights the hardware differences from the previous VSP storage systems. In addition, this course walks through how to initially install the storage system. This course is 100% hands-on practice on the VSP 5000Series hardware.
You must complete the prerequisite course TXP3893-3 before you attend THI3857.
TXP3893-3 covers all of the specifications of the VSP 5000 Series equipment, as well as the differences from prior VSP versions.Note that THI3857 is designed for those who have prerequisite knowledge of legacy Hitachi VSP storage systems.
This course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
• Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – VSP 5000 Series Installation (HQT-4160) Exam
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Verify the actual locations of physical components in the hardware
- Discuss questions about the observed locations of physical components
- Use maintenance manual information to dummy replace parts including:
- Controller• Memory DIMMS• CHBs
- Perform a microcode update
- Install drives and create parity groups according to instructions
- Practice rebuilding the initial build subsystem if the subsystem fails
For more information about the course, click here.