Počet dní: 5
Cena: 5 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: partnery
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Become an expert in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) 5000 Series
This intermediate course provides the steps for installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) 5000 series. It describes the architecture and components of each system and includes procedures to install, configure, and maintain the VSP enterprise system.
The course provides the Hitachi Vantara documentation and management tools useful for successful installation, configuration, and maintenance of the system. It also includes maintenance and upgrade activities, including adding/replacing components and performing a firmware update. Additionally, the course introduces problem determination, incident resolution tools and techniques for troubleshooting, installation, and support issues.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field Engineer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Basic storage concepts
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Storage Concepts – CCI0110
- Introduction to Hitachi Storage – TCI2626
- Working with Hitachi Ops Center – TXI3932 or TXP3932
- Managing Hitachi Ops Center Administrator – TSI2929 or TSP2929
- Managing In-System Replication – TXI6752
- Managing TrueCopy Replication – 1112CV
- Operating and Managing Global-Active Device – TSI2728
- Managing Performance with Ops Center Analyzer – TXI3684
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform 5000 Series Installation and Configuration digital badge.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
- Describe the architecture of enterprise systems of the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform 5000 series
- Discuss the specifications of the VSP enterprise family• Identify the internal components and their function
- Describe the back-end design and layout for each model, including drive trays and disk types
- Describe the new installation procedure and identify when it is appropriate to use it
- Discuss the different methods to update the firmware• Describe change configuration procedures
- Describe how to install and configure Hitachi Remote Ops SVP Agent (former Hi-Track)
- Identify documentation and tools provided by Hitachi Vantara for installing, configuring and maintaining the Virtual Storage Platform 5000 series systems
- Describe the maintenance procedures• Describe the different management GUIs
For more information about the course, click here.