Price: 3 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Accelerate your capabilities to work and manage a global-active device (GAD) environment.
This intermediate course provides information on managing global-active device (GAD) using the Hitachi Ops Center GUI and command control interface (CCI). It will familiarize you with GAD architecture, features, and concepts.
Additionally, hands-on labs provide the opportunity to practice on how to configure GAD using Hitachi Ops Center Administrator and Protector, create virtual storage machines, and set up GAD using CCI and manage GAD pairs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Hitachi Storage Navigator on Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform
- CCI Software
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Managing Hitachi Ops Center Administrator – TSI2929
- Managing Hitachi Ops Center Protector – TSI2995
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Global-Active Device Operation and Management digital badge.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe global-active device (GAD), its features, and concepts
- Describe GAD architecture
- Check GAD configuration using Hitachi Ops Center family products and command control interface (CCI)
- Provision GAD-protected storage using the Hitachi Ops Center family products
- Monitor and manage GAD using Hitachi Ops Center family
- Explain how to adopt an existing GAD configuration in Ops Center Protector
- Demonstrate how to handle failures in a GAD environment
- Explain the data migration solution using GAD
For more information about the course, click here.