Price: 3 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Orchestrate your data protection environment with Ops Center Protector.
This course provides training on how to use Hitachi Ops Center Protector to orchestrate and manage Hitachi replication software products such as Hitachi ShadowImage® and Hitachi Thin Image. The course includes the description of the major components for Protector orchestration such as Node, Policies, and Data Flows. It also includes a review of storage, file and application-based operations, such as snapshot, backup, and others.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to practice with hands-on lab activities on Protector designed to build the skills necessary to use Protector as the key orchestration layer for these products.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience working with servers (Windows or UNIX)
- Basic knowledge of SAN and block-oriented storage
- Experience using VMware Hypervisor and vCenter
- Experience working with databases
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Operating and Managing Global-Active Device – TSI2728
- Managing Hitachi Ops Center Administrator – TSI2929
- Managing Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR) – 1086CI
- Managing TrueCopy Replication – 1112CV
- Managing In-System Replication TXI6752
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Ops Center Protector Management digital badge.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe advanced Ops Center Protector capabilities and how they relate to the features and functions of Hitachi replication products
- Describe the function and features offered by Hitachi In-System Heterogeneous Replication bundle
- Perform in-system replication operations through Ops Center Protector including complex policies that combine and automate different Hitachi replication tools
- Perform storage-based, file-based, and application-based data protection through Protector
- Define the new backup policies and data flow creation
- Define cloud backup with HCP and Amazon S3
- Use Protector to create backups and recover from a backup
- View reports and create notifications
- Collecting log and troubleshooting information
- Perform operations with REST-API
For more information about the course, click here.