Počet dní: 5
Cena: 5 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: všechny
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Termíny v MHM:
This course provides a foundational overview of the architecture, features, and functions of the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) families. You will gain insight into the Hitachi Ops Center software management tools. In addition you will dive into storage topics, including virtualization, storage area management, performance analytics, and business continuity. You will also review the file and content products, as well as the converged and compute products.
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Vantara Storage Foundations digital badge
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the architecture, essential components, features and functionality of Hitachi block storage hardware
● Describe the features, functions and principles of the Hitachi In-System Replication bundle, including Hitachi ShadowImage Replication, Hitachi Copy-on-Write Snapshot and Hitachi Thin Image
● Describe the features of Hitachi Ops Center, Hitachi’s storage management software
● Explain the main concepts of the current models of Hitachi NAS Platform and recognize the hardware and software elements of Hitachi NAS
● Describe the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) G11 and HCP S-Series features and functions, the HCP Anywhere, EDGE and HCP Gateway functionality
● Explain Hitachi Content Intelligence (HCI) functionality and concepts
For more information about the course, click here.