Price: 2 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
This course provides information on how replication works. It gives you insight on various link topologies and enables you to understand replication monitoring, failover management and Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) recovery with a replica. Additionally, hands-on lab activities will enable you to gain practical experience and knowledge on how to set up replication between HCP systems.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
● Identify the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) solution and latest updates
● Discuss the HCP’s replication functionalities
● Describe the various available HCP replication topologies
● Identify the configuration process for HCP replication
● Describe the HCP Erasure Coding based replication
● Explain the hardware and networking considerations for HCP replication
● Explain how to monitor and manage the HCP replication process
For more information about the course, click here.