Price: 2 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Take control of your VSP with CCI and REST API…
This introductory course provides information on the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform Storage CLI and Command Control Interface, and the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform REST API interface. The course covers the prerequisites, implementation, configuration, provisioning and replication techniques through command line.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to practice with hands-on lab activities designed to build the skills necessary to use command line.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Implement and Integrate
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge of Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe RAID Manager and REST API interfaces
- Istall RAID Manager software and create IN-Band Command Device
- Create HORCM config files for provisioning and replication
- Create and present LDEVs to a open systems server via command line
- Create and manage replication pairs via command line
- Create scripts to automate provisioning and replication tasks
For more information about the course, click here.