Price: 3 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Become proficient in Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer Management
This intermediate course provides knowledge about the performance metrics and concepts required to perform analysis, monitorization, and health-checks using Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer products. You will learn about Analyzer, Analyzer Detail View, Analyzer Probe and its unique features and tools to perform a complete datacenter performance analysis.
Additionally, the hands-on lab activities enable you to gain practical experience and knowledge about Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer. You will learn how to use the different tools working with real performance scenarios.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge of Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform
- Good knowledge of Hitachi storage systems hardware and storage management
- Basic knowledge of Hitachi Ops Center
- Basic understanding of block storage
- Basic knowledge of servers, fibre channel, storage networking, operating systems and file systems
- Managing Hitachi Ops Center Administrator – TSI2929
- Storage Performance Analysis with Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer – 1050CI
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer Management digital badge.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to::
- Give an overview of the Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer software architecture, functionality and key features
- Show how to log into the different Analyzer product’s GUI
- Describe a Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer initial setup procedure
- Identify the metrics used to monitor and troubleshoot storage performance
- Discuss how to manage thresholds for metrics in Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer Detail view
- Identify the main components of a storage system that contributes to performance
- Analyze how Analyzer and Analyzer Detail View differ in their monitoring approaches
- Manage alert notifications for a defined threshold
- Manage Performance View of Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer Detail View
For more information about the course, click here.