Price: 5 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Availability: Partners only
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
This 5 day instructor-led course provides information on the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) G1x00 and VSP F1500 enterprise storage system installation and configuration process for both mainframe and open systems. The course covers the hardware architecture, associated software utilities, installation processes, and step-by-step procedures to perform standard Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) maintenance on all supported configurations of the VSP G1x00 and VSP F1500 systems.
Hands-on lab activities enable you to gain practical knowledge and experience on installing, configuring and maintaining VSP G1x00 and VSP F1500 systems.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) G1x00 and VSP F1500 hardware architecture
- Identify the hardware components of VSP G1x00 and VSP F1500
- Access a VSP G1x00 or VSP F1500 System
- Install and set up VSP G1x00 or VSP F1500 in a customer environment
- Install license keys
- Change configuration for hardware upgrades
- Upgrade the microprogram
For more information about the course, click here.