Price: 5 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Control your Hitachi Network Attached Storage and Virtual Storage Platforms with NAS modules with precision.
This intermediate course introduces the operation and administration of Hitachi Network Attached Storage Platform (HNAS) models 4xx0/5×00 and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) series with NAS modules.
The course also covers clustering, network environments, Hitachi Enterprise Virtual Server (EVS) for NAS, file systems, authentication, file sharing, and data protection.
Lab activities are included to provide hands-on practice on operation and administration tasks. In addition, you will get an opportunity to follow the process for creating an EVS with associated file system, join Microsoft Active Directory services, and create CIFS shares and NFS exports.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field Engineer
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- UNIX and Microsoft Windows network management, maintenance, and administration
- Network attached storage, network switch and router configuration, management, and maintenance
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Advanced Administration and Operation of Hitachi NAS Platform v12.x – TCI2623
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi NAS Platform Administration digital badge once you complete this course.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Learn the hardware and software components of Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS) and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) Fx00/VSP Gx00 with NAS modules
- Explore HNAS concepts and learn to perform operations using the graphic user interface (GUI) and command line interface (CLI) of HNAS
- Explore the management, operation and administration of HNAS through hands-on lab activities
For more information about the course, click here.