Price: 3 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
This course provides an overview of the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) functionality, concepts, architecture, and processes such as data ingestion, search, and replication.
You will complete numerous hands-on lab activities designed to build the skills necessaryto deploy, administer, configure, and integrate the key software products for HCP solutions.
This course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professionalqualification test:
• Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – Content Platform administration (HQT-6420)
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available at Kryterion testing centers.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) functionality and concepts, including the ingestion process
● Identify HCP physical and logical components and their locations
● Identify HCP S-Series physical and logical components and their locations
● Implement different HCP solutions
● Perform essential network configurations, administration functions, and search, replication, and support activities
● Explain basic maintenance procedures on Ops Center
For more information about the course, click here,