Price: 3 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Enhance operation and management and skills on content platform.
This intermediate course provides an overview of the Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) functionality, concepts, architecture, and processes such as data ingestion, search, and replication.
You will complete numerous hands-on lab activities designed to build the skills necessary to administer, configure, and integrate the key software products for HCP solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field Engineer
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Basic knowledge of storage systems
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of networking and external Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Knowledge of REST API
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Operating and Managing Hitachi Content Platform v9.x – TCP2743
- Getting Started with Hitachi Vantara Object Storage – TXP6759
- Getting Started to Hitachi Content Product Portfolio – TXC6830
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Content Platform Administration digital badge.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe object storage functionality and concepts
- Explain the Hitachi Content Platform functionality and concepts
- Identify the policies and services of Hitachi Content Platform
- Identify physical and logical components and their locations in HCP solutions
- Perform basic network configurations
- Perform Administration functions and discuss the ingestion process
- Perform essential network configurations, administration functions, and search, replication, and support activities
- Perform support and management activities using the REST MAPI
For more information about the course, click here,