Price: 2 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
Enhance management and support skills on object storage systems and cloud applications!
This foundational course introduces the architecture of Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) models such as VSP 5000 series, VSP G/F1500, VSP E series, and the midrange models. The course also covers VSP storage with embedded NAS modules.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to practice with hands-on lab activities designed to build the skills necessary to identify components, map storage volumes, and connect to storage management tools such as Hitachi Ops Center Administrator.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field Engineer
- Storage Administrator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Getting Started with Hitachi Vantara – 1064CC
- Working With Hitachi Ops Center – TXI3932 / TXP3932
- Managing Hitachi Ops Center Administrator – TSI2929 / TSP2929
- Storage Concepts – CCI0110 / CCP0110
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Storage Systems Architecture digital badge.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
- List the models included in Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) family and Hitachi NAS Platform family
- Identify the features and specifications of VSP models, including VSP 5000 series, E series and N series
- Describe Hitachi Ops Center and its management tools
- Describe Hitachi Remote Ops monitoring system
- Explain the storage virtualization concept for Hitachi storage and external storage including global-active device and nondisrutpive migration functionality
For more information, click here.