Počet dní: 5
Cena: 5 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: všechny
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Termíny v MHM:
This course provides detailed instruction on how to use Hitachi Command Suite (HCS) v8.x to manage provisioning in Hitachi Vantara enterprise storage environments.
This update will include the features and function in the SDI 2.0 launch of HCS.
The course familiarizes you with key provisioning tasks, including host provisioning and dynamic provisioning, in addition to configuring and managing external storage. This course also introduces you to Hitachi Dynamic Link Manager Advanced (HDLMA) software for performing path management operations as well as the automation features and functions of Command Suite v8.x. Hands-on lab activities allow you to build the skills necessary to configure the key software products and support operational tasks.
This course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
● Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – Storage Administration (HQT-6740)
● Describe the architecture for Hitachi enterprise storage systems offerings
● Describe the components of Hitachi Command Suite (HCS) v8.x
● List the features and benefits of Command Suite v8.x products
● Describe the features and functions of Hitachi Device Manager (HDvM)
● Explain the Device Manager architecture and its components
● Identify the steps for configuring and using Device Manager
● Identify the administration tasks associated with Device Manager
● Add storage systems and hosts to Device Manager configuration
● Perform host and storage provisioning tasks
● Describe what provisioning tasks can be automated using the Command Suite
● Create and manage logical groups
● Download and configure the Device Manager command line interface (CLI)
● Install and configure Hitachi Dynamic Link Manager Advanced (HDLMA) for path management
● Use Hitachi Global Link Manager (HGLM) for path management
● List the functions offered by Hitachi Element Manager
For more information about the course, click here.