Počet dní: 4
Cena: 4 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: partnery
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Termíny v MHM:
This 4 day instructor-led course provides detailed procedures for installing and supporting Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS) node systems. It introduces HNAS models, focusing on installation and support requirements.
There are extensive hands-on lab sessions to help you to become familiar with both the equipment and function of the HNAS models. This is followed by an initial installation of the complete system and creating a clustered environment.
Performing common maintenance tasks, such as the physical replacement of field replaceable units (FRUs), and executing firmware upgrades on all HNAS modules will be covered in the lab sessions.The course material and lab activities are based on firmware version 13.1.4428.xx, also referenced as Cornet-2.
This course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professionalqualification test:
• Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – NAS Installation (HQT-4210) Exam
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
– Describe the concepts of Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS)
-Identify the physical and logical architecture of HNAS
– Describe how to connect HNAS to the private and public Ethernet infrastructure
– Install HNAS components for standalone and clustered configurations
– Identify the functionalities of the HNAS file system
– Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting
For more information about the course, click here.