Počet dní: 3
Cena: 3 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: všechny
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Termíny v MHM:
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to carry out performance analysis on Hitachi Storage arrays using Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer, and interpret the results to determine actions to maintain performance targets.
Additionally, the hands-on lab activities enable you to gain practical experience and knowledge on storage performance analysis with Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer.
The next recommended course to take after this is the ILT/VILT, TSI2690 – Managing Hitachi Ops Center Automator.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to carry out performance analysis on Hitachi Storage arrays
- Explain the performance analysis concept
- Investigate the available performance technologies for Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform family
- Explore the use of performance metrics with respect to Hitachi storage arrays
- Determine the actions to be taken from the extracted information in the performance reports
- Explain the usage and management of performance tuning tools
For more information about the course, click here.