Počet dní: 3
Cena: 3 TU
Místo: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Určeno pro: všechny
Klikněte na termín pro otevření formuláře Poptat školení
Termíny v MHM:
Analyze and Interpret Analyzer to get peak performance of your storage systems!
This intermediate course provides the necessary knowledge to carry out performance analysis on Hitachi storage arrays using Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer and interpret the results to determine actions to maintain performance targets.
Additionally, the hands-on lab activities enable you to gain practical experience and knowledge on storage performance analysis with Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Storage Administrator
- Developers (Cloud App)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
RECOMMENDED PREP COURSES
- Getting Started with HCP for Cloud Scale – TXC6791
At the successful completion of this course, you will receive the Hitachi Ops Center Analyzer Storage Performance Analysis digital badge.
If you are interested in pursuing a certification or qualification, this course prepares you for the following Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional qualification test:
- Hitachi Vantara Qualified Professional – Storage Performance Analysis with Ops Center Analyzer (HQT-6701)
Depending on the location and course delivery format, this closed-book, proctored qualification test may be offered and administered by the instructor at the conclusion of this course, using the Kryterion Webassessor system. It is also available online (online proctored) and at Kryterion testing centers (onsite proctored).
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to carry out performance analysis on Hitachi Storage arrays
- Explain the performance analysis concept
- Investigate the available performance technologies for Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform family
- Explore the use of performance metrics with respect to Hitachi storage arrays
- Determine the actions to be taken from the extracted information in the performance reports
For more information about the course, click here.