Price: 1 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Availability: Partners only
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
This course provides a technical introduction to Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) E series, models, E990, E790 and E590. It explores the differences in the hardware configurations and specifications of these VSP models. Also, you will review maintenance and configuration change of new and different parts.
During this course you will complete numerous hands-on lab activities designed to build the skills necessary to discover the key storage products presented in the course.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the architecture of the midrange Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) E series
- Discuss the specifications of the VSP E series midrange family
- Identify the internal components and their function
- Describe the back-end design and layout for each model, including drive trays and disk types
- Compare the maintenance and management GUI of different VSP E models
For more information about the course, click here.