Price: 3 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
This course provides information on in-depth specifications, operations, and troubleshooting of Hitachi TrueCopy Heterogeneous Remote Replication.
The emphasis of this course is placed on managing replications with Command Control Interface (CCI) software. Additional material covers Hitachi Global Active Device, Hitachi Universal Replicator, Hitachi Replication Manager and Hitachi Ops Center Protector features. The classroom sessions are supported by lab exercises.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key features and operations of Hitachi TrueCopy Remote Replication bundle
- Configure and operate a TrueCopy replication using Storage Navigator
- Use CCI for TrueCopy pair operations
- Use RAIDCOM configuration setting commands to make changes to replication configurations.
- Describe Global-Active Device
- Describe various Three Data Center (3DC) configurations
- Describe Hitachi Replication Manager (HRpM) interface and operations
For more information about the course, click here.