Price: 5 TU
Place: MHM computer a.s., Prague
Click on a term to show Training request form
Terms on site:
This course provides in-depth knowledge about the specifications, operations, and troubleshooting of Hitachi In-System replication software bundle and Hitachi TrueCopy Heterogeneous Remote Replication bundle.
The course also covers how to manage replication with command control interface (CCI) software. Additionally, this course includes an overview of global-active device and Hitachi Data Instance Director (HDID) features.
Numerous hands-on practices are included to build necessary skills to configure in-system and remote replication using Hitachi Device Manager Storage Navigator (HDvM-SN), RAID Manager CCI, and RAIDCOM commands.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
– Describe key features and internal operations of Hitachi ShadowImage In-System Replication software bundle
– Use Hitachi Device Manager Storage Navigator (HDvM-SN) and Command Control Interface (CCI) for ShadowImage pair operations
– Describe the key features and internal operations of Hitachi Thin Image
– Configure Thin Image pools and virtual volumes
– Use HDvM-SN, CCI and RAIDCOM for Thin Image snapshot pair operations
– Describe the key features and operations of Hitachi TrueCopy Remote Replication
– Configure and operate a TrueCopy replication using HDvM-SN
– Create TrueCopy pair operations using CCI
– Make changes to replication configurations using RAIDCOM configuration setting commands
– Describe global-active device features and functions
– Describe Hitachi Replication Manager (HRpM) interface and operations
– Describe Hitachi Data Instance Director (HDID) features and functions
For more information about the course, click here.