Vyberte si školení
na špičkové úrovni
Informace o kurzu
This course introduces the Pentaho Business Analytics suite of products to non-technical users who rely on business intelligence solutions to make informed business decisions.
Pentaho Business Analytics is a powerful suite of business intelligence applications that enables users to intuitively access, explore and analyze all data without depending on IT.
This course also represents the starting point for those following the Business Analytics learning path and is therefore a prerequisite for more advanced topics.
This course will help students to: (1) make quality, information-driven decisions that positively impact company performance using accurate, up-to-the-minute reports and dashboards; (2) explore reports and dashboards developed by content creators;(3) create reports and dashboards that reflect the state of the business; (4) improveproductivity by providing the skills needed to succeed with Pentaho Business Analytics.
When you complete this course, you should be able to:
● Describe the key features of Interactive Reporting, Analyzer, Report Designer, and Dashboard Designer
● Open and view content created with Interactive Reports, Analyzer, Dashboard Designer, and Report Designer
● Select the data source and report template for a new Interactive Report
● Add columns and report groups to an Interactive Report
● Sort data, filter data, and add summary totals to an Interactive Report
● Modify the header, footer, title, and format of numeric data in an Interactive Report
● Select the data source for a new Analyzer report
● Describe the types of fields available in Analyzer
● Add columns and rows to an Analyzer report
● Filter data and drill through to supporting data in an Analyzer report
● Add subtotals, grand totals, and calculated fields to an Analyzer report
● Apply conditional formatting and modifythe format of numeric data in an Analyzer report
● View an Analyzer report in chart and multi-chart format
● Export an Analyzer report to PDF, Excel or CSV
● Create Geo Map and Heat Grid interactive visualizations
● Use filtering and zooming in an interactive visualization
● Create a new dashboard using Dashboard Designer
● Select the template and theme for a new dashboard
● Add reports, analysis views, and prompts to a dashboard
● Create charts and tables within a dashboard
● Create a dashboard that uses content linking
● Access Pentaho’s online help and documentation
For more information about the course, click here.
Zpráva úspěšně odeslána
Děkujeme za Váš zájem. V nejbližší době Vás budeme kontaktovat.